As some of you may have already noticed, our list of speakers is now live! We’re bringing you some great Boston talent this year, alongside some talented community folks from near and far. Be on lookout for some additional speakers being posted in the next couple of days!
Our fabulous line-up of speakers this year will be talking about everything from designing for WordPress, to security, to beginner and advanced development techniques, to project management and business tips. Here’s a sneak peak at what they’ll be talking about:
- A beginner WordPress workshop run by Al Davis from wpteach.com
- A workshop on designing for WordPress by Suzette Franck of Media Temple
- 320, 480, 640, 720, 768, 960, 1024… NO, a session about responsive design brought to you by Chris Cochran
- Do I need managed hosting? A tale of two servers by Mika Epstein, aka ipstenu of Dreamhost
- Breaking Away from the Blog: Unconventional WordPress by Boston local Steven Word of Oomph
- PHP Unit Testing by 10up senior web engineer Eric Mann
- Git for 5 Year Olds, an introduction to Git by Jon Heller
Sessions will be posted within the next week. Tickets are going fast, so be sure to get yours soon. We’re excited to see you all in a couple weeks!