WordCamp Boston brings together designers, developers, bloggers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and educators from all across New England. What can you share with this community? We’re looking to build an awesome program which reflects the diversity of the greater Boston WordPress community, and we want you to be a part of it!
Call for Speakers deadline is Sept 3rd! So don’t wait til its too late!
What we look for
We ask that your talk be…
- directly related to WordPress, or be immediately applicable and relevant to our audience
- one or more of the following: skill-building, thought-provoking, novel, unique, entertaining, passionate, relaxed, educational, hands-on, challenging, mind-blowing, caffeinating, fresh, interactive, hilarious, niche-specific, general-interest, multi-media, comforting, polished, beautiful, delicious…
- respectful of the WordPress community and GPL
- above all, awesome!
- Most talks will be approximately 30 minutes each, so propose a topic you can cover passionately in that duration.
- Talks will be on Saturday October 26th or Sunday the 27th. If you are only available for one day but not the other, please note this in your application.
- We have a few slots open for workshops on Friday October 25th
- We plan to record video of all talks for posting to WordPress.tv.
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Boston, but will not be otherwise compensated.
- If you have any other questions, email Jon Bishop at email@example.com
Thank you to all who applied to speak. We will review all applications and notify applicants in the coming weeks.